Words of a Woman...Words that Seek to Speak to Soul of Every Woman

Words of a Woman...Words that Seek to Speak to Soul of Every Woman

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Purge


I want to follow my niche,
to rid mysef of this flesh itch.

Lord I feel contempt
for sins I did commit.

I pray, I beg, that I
can follow you instead.

To fall on my knees and pray,to
praise you despite the pain anyway.

Want my tears to roll their course,
and help me in my silent rejoice.

Then I'll scream to the top of my lungs,
so that God can know I am the one.

That hears his voice,
willing to make that choice...

to give myself and give myself,
until I have none of me left.

I have gone away and stayed
but in my heart did obedience lay.

I cry out and I cry out,
so that my soul follows the right route.

I reach my hands far in the air,
the length of time I do not care.

For he sees me in the act and
gives me grace when I fall back.

Hallelujah and Glory too...
I will praise him in the way I move.

Take away the things in me,
that are keeping me from being free.

Purge me...
Purge me...
Purge me clean,

so it is only you that I lean.

Tanette
Resurrection Day 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment