Words of a Woman...Words that Seek to Speak to Soul of Every Woman

Words of a Woman...Words that Seek to Speak to Soul of Every Woman

Monday, January 14, 2013

Untitled, Imitation of E.E. Cummings

I like my body when it is with your
body.  Eyes widened
to realized curves of me,
by you.  You make me love it,
my body.  It is so quite free to be
a body shared,
exposed to your touch.


I like my body best
when you touch it,
finding the path of your liking...
Keen nipples... soft belly un-tucked.
I like your body. I like what it does
to mine. I like the motion of your
body against it.  I like to feel the pelvis
of your body, and its bones, pressed
again, and again, against my flesh

Tanette
2007

This is one of my old favorites.  It speaks of true love, and what it might feel like to be with someone you love, not worrying about  anything.  The main focus being you + he and the bond that exudes between you.  It is an untainted love, cherished and ready to thrive.  It is the depiction of a slow flesh dance in an attempt to reflect how the heart feels. It is coming out of the shell that once was to evolve into a woman, fully grown and ready for love making of this nature. .

No comments:

Post a Comment