Words of a Woman...Words that Seek to Speak to Soul of Every Woman

Words of a Woman...Words that Seek to Speak to Soul of Every Woman

Friday, January 18, 2013

Random Rants:Motivation

The hardest thing about motivation...is getting it.  It can be the most difficult task to get that initial jilt and get up and go about yourself, to do what you know is imperatively neccessary to do.  We all have our highs and lows, and when we are low, and down on ourselves and feeling less than confident about our current situation or status, it is more than a mere challenge, to pull ourselves up.

However, the good thing about motivation, is that it is infectious. Once you get that initial jilt and you are going and seeing progress, it overcomes you. You become one with your goal. 

On the topic of losing weight and adapting a healthy lifestyle, that has been my constant struggle. It has been my black hole, that I have always fell down deep in. It seems once I fell, it was inevitable to have difficulty climbing out once again.

This year I pledge to stay motivated, and to keep my eyes focused on redefined images of me. What is your pledge in 2013?


Elliptical Sweat

I savour it most then,
When I can see the Beyonce' in me,
Feel the "glad to be a woman hips in me".

Sweat drops, and I like the motion of it all.
The way my legs lead my path
To slim, and I think I'm addicted too,
These toned images of the revised me.

The one that walks the
front and center strip with a strut,
confident curves craving free,
like a feline purr awaiting to be released.

Tanette
2005

No comments:

Post a Comment