Words of a Woman...Words that Seek to Speak to Soul of Every Woman

Words of a Woman...Words that Seek to Speak to Soul of Every Woman

Monday, May 27, 2013

With You

With you,
I am me, and you are you.
I like the simplicity of it.

The simple way,
you make me
smile with few
words spoken.
 
The way your
words spoken
seem to fill me up
more than the food
on my plate.

My internal plate made
full by the possibility of
you and me.

You and me,
just like the sound of it
as one harmonious beat.

One harmonious beat,
that looms over me,
and tickles me left and right.

Left or right,
I'd follow you,
to a mutual center.

Center, is where we
always seem to meet,
with your thoughts,
complimenting my own.

With you,
I am me, and you are you.
I like the simplicity of it.


Tanette
2013
 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment