Words of a Woman...Words that Seek to Speak to Soul of Every Woman

Words of a Woman...Words that Seek to Speak to Soul of Every Woman

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Vibes

When you are far, I can still feel you.
I find the arch of my mind and allow it
To lean and linger in your direction.
Sometimes…

Until all I find is this blocked door,
And I am detached from
The feelings that remain.

I text you...you tell me something…vice versa
Lol I say...feeling the need to reply and relate
In some clever way to keep you close.

Close enough from falling off
The cliff of past times gone.
Fear that I’ll lose you in
whatever way I have you captured.

So instead I slow dance to beat of us.
Gently caress the memories we once shared.
Late nights craved like…

You touch me..I touch you, in unision,
we were one.Two peope on the same accord
Of wanting eachother the same equal amount.

“What are we doing”, I asked myself,
felt the need to know
where we’d be led to go

Though I did not linger there for long,
instead I…gave in to the feel of it,
Let lose a little bit.

It was the element of
Surprise, welcomed. When I found
your touch to match the rhythm
of my own senses.

I try to push forward, and
Think of the now, and the
“what will be of us today”
phase, but it is useless.

I will always take myself
away from the present,
Carried on the clouds of
Familiar journeys of the times,
Our bodies were first introduced.

How they clumsily paused between
The static, until the tension was
released into vast bounds of ectacsy.

It is something I can’t
Change or re-arrange.
I just like to go back sometimes
And remember the vibes we exchanged.


Tanette 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment