Words of a Woman...Words that Seek to Speak to Soul of Every Woman

Words of a Woman...Words that Seek to Speak to Soul of Every Woman

Monday, April 1, 2013

Taken

He fell too hard for the depth
Of my smile, felt in his gut
He could prey for just a little while.

He liked the way my hips did sway,
the tipsy-free spirit of my body
going this and that-a-way.

I did welcome the way he came
To me, hesitant than bold,
pressing his way to hear me speak.

I allowed him to experience
the surface of me, brief.

He got too comfortable to
Soon, on his tongue he spoke
Of the sun and the moon.

Led me to believe he was
in need of someone, as he
pinpointed me to be that one.


I was intrigued by the surface of
him, but I led him to think
I held this intrigue by a limb.

Found out eventually,
it was not a “me”
that his heart did seek.

He was involved with
another all along, and with
her the gist of his soul did belong.

See he thought I was a quick screw,
started sweating when he saw my buttons
too difficult to unloose.

My body he did seek, wanted
to feel the vibrations of my peak.

Though when his true intentions
did reveal, I loosed him from me, and
he missed his steal.

Found my body to be in tact,
the same as it was before we
made contact.

What he thought he would get,
he was mistaken, and in the end
it was me that had him taken.


Tanette
2010

No comments:

Post a Comment