Words of a Woman...Words that Seek to Speak to Soul of Every Woman

Words of a Woman...Words that Seek to Speak to Soul of Every Woman

Monday, January 21, 2013

Historical Moment:The Obamas, The First Family for a Second Time

The 2nd Inauguration of President Barack Obama Conincides with the MLK National Holiday...

The Obamas: First Family, A Second Time

Let us glory in such a miraculous coincidence. I am so proud and happy to see our President and his family in the White House for a second term.

Who could hate such a loving and inspirational duo.  Michelle and Obama are definitely a dynamic duo, who have been blessed to be in such a position over these United States of America.  

 So as for me, first as a black woman, then as an american I am proud to welcome my President once again. I could not physically be there at the event, but the majestic power my heart feels is inevitable, just knowing that Barack is in the building.

Whether I am being lulled by the eloquence of the speeches that exude from his being, in love with the way he loves HIS only love, First Lady Michelle Obama, or in awe of the confidence of his strategies for affecting change in these United States of America...I continue to be mesmerized by MY President, For he is black...strong...compassionate...intelligent...funny... a wonderful husband and father, and I am proud to be an American on this day!!!

How has this day inspired you?

No comments:

Post a Comment